Geocaching
Hi, my name is Carolyn Hornichak and I am here today to talk about the amazing app called "Geocaching." It is a global treasure hunt that sends you on your way to a find a cache! A cache can either be a pill bottle all the way to a tuber ware container. They either have logs in them so you can just sign your name. But they can also have treasures in that you can take and return one of your own. I pretty much spend my whole summer running around the surrounding areas looks for cache's. I have even brought along my mom and friends a couple times. They even found some joy in the experience. Geocaching is such a great outdoor activity that gets you up and moving. I would recommend this activity to anyone. It is for all ages too.
Wow... this is so cool! I never heard of this app before, but I may have to give it a try. I just think its very neat that their is a app out there that offers this and that people actually do it. Going on a real life treasure hunt would be so much no matter how old you are. Definitely something great to get up and be active without having to sit in the house all day. Thank you for the idea!
ReplyDeleteI never heard of this app before and it sounds super interesting. As someone who has a hard time getting off the couch, this sounds like a good motivation for me. I love the idea of a scavenger hunt. It's also a good way to go outside and enjoy days where the weather is nice. I would love to try this out with my friends and family as well. It sounds like it would be a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteYes! I love that you made a post about this because now I finally found someone else who knows about this because anytime I mention it to someone they don't know what I'm talking about. I have gone geocaching ever since I was little with my family. I haven't gone for a while but I still have the app and will sometimes pull it up if I'm ever on a hike or out to see if there's any around me. It really is a fun thing to do with friends and family that gets you outside and moving around. It is definitely something I would recommend too if someone hasn't heard of it before!
ReplyDelete